Thursday, June 14, 2012

New Movie Monday



Due to the fact that I am a movie feign, I have decided to introduce a new segment of the blog; New Movie Monday! Yes I know that this blog is still fairly young in its age and that I haven't been paying much attention to it, but you have to give me a break. I work to entertain kids all day long and then I do school work and occasionally throw in a job for my sorority. 

Anyways, I'm super excited about this! It gives me something to do and then a place to share my thoughts about the things that I have viewed. 
So here's how it's going to work: 
 1)Every Monday I will watch a "”new to me”" movie. This may entail something that has recently come out in theaters or a movie that has been sitting on my shelf begging for me to take the plastic wrap off and finally watch for once. Yep, I have lots of those. 
 2)Posts will come out on Tuesdays. Hopefully. As I mentioned, I'm kind of busy...
 3)All thoughts and comments are my own. So don’t get cray-cray and start thinking that I’m stealing things or putting words in other peoples mouths. You be trippin yo. 
Hopefully this section of the blog will help broaden your movie interest.s That’s my personal goal. I hope to appeal to a wide variety of readers, meaning that I need to start watching a wide variety of movies. 
That’s all for now. I’ll be posting this weeks movie today, so be on the look-out. I’ll also do my best to announce what movie I’ll be watching the following Monday. That way if you want to watch it and comment on the post with your thoughts, you’ll be well prepared! Can’t wait to see what you guys think!
One last note, I’m still working on making my blog pretty. So bear with me. Hopefully it’ll be satisfactory by the end of the day. ...I should start on my exam and quiz for class before I get occupied with that. 
Peace and Love. 



Shelby 

No comments:

Post a Comment