Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Rain.


I feel as if there is some sort of law that excuses roofers from doing their work on days when the sky is cloudy and the rain is falling. If there is, the men re-roofing my apartment complex don't know about it. If there isn't, there should be. And while we're on the subject of making new laws; there should be one that bans roofers from starting their day before the hour of 10 am.
Although, today they did wake me up in time to go to work. Taylor Swift isn't doing her job anymore and quite frankly, I'm beginning to despise her voice in the morning. Today I'll thank them. Tonight I'll change my alarm clock.
The rain has been wonderful today. I'll admit that the thunder scares me but it's a price I'll pay. My roommate and I sat on the porch working until the rain started soaking our papers. But it was peaceful while it lasted.
The one awful thing about Denton? When it rains, it pours. And when it pours, it floods. I hope you have a paddle boat on hand.





Shelby 

No comments:

Post a Comment