Saturday, June 16, 2012

It Happened


Great news friends! Yesterday morning on my mile run, I broke that 9 minute goal that I had set! By 7 seconds! This is huge! A week ago I was dying at the end of my runs and now I’m running a mile without stopping and doing it in 8:52. Now, I know in the grand scheme of things that is not the best time, but it’s a place to start. I’m pumped.
And if you read my post from yesterday, that means I get to go to a 9am movie! I don’t know if I’ll do it this weekend, but the point is that it will be happening. I can’t wait. 
Twas a night filled with great friends and great times. If I took photos, here is where I would post them. But I did not. Sorry. Skye (one of my roommates for those who are unaware) and I ended the night by ‘stealing’ some pallets from our apartment complex. I say ‘stealing’ because they weren’t using them anymore so we decided to recycle them. Super excited about these things because once we move into our new places they will turn into.....


Can’t. Wait. Thank you, Pinterest. 
Cook-out,  baking, house sitting, and errands today. I’ll do my best to take pictures and make you feel like you were there too. 
Ta-Ta for now. 

Shelby 

No comments:

Post a Comment