Friday, October 5, 2012

MIA


Yea, I went MIA for a while. I’m sorry. But let’s be honest-I’m one busy busy girl. From running two positions in Sigma, school, work, etc... I just don’t have a ton of time to spear. Sorry...but really-I’m not sorry. 
Okay. So let’s catch up. Perhaps last time I told you I was applying to grad school. Drum roll please.... I decided not to apply. I haven’t been studying and that’s a whole bunch of money that I don’t want to blow. Instead I’ll focus on starting a career or you know...doing something productive with my time and in society. 
Life is busy, I don’t even know where to begin in telling you guys things. So maybe I’ll just tell you what’s coming up and then we can go from there? I’m going to a birthday shindig tomorrow. I take my first mid-term tomorrow. And....school is still incredibly hard. 

This week:

JERSEY SHORE PREMIERE! 
I’m incredibly pumped. Judge me. I don’t care. Every Thursday you’ll find me on the couch, glued to that TV. Come at me bro. Or join me. That would be wonderful as well. 

Food. Nomz. 

http://www.thefoodee.com/recipe/3472/

My version may be a little different but this soup is delicious. I've eaten it like 12 times in the past 2 weeks. I make it in hopes that it'll last me a week or so.-but so far it's only lasted 3 days per batch. No Shame. 

For the moment, this is all I can think of. Cross my heart I'll be more interesting next week. Promise. 


1 comment: